The huge Brawl Stars update is finally out. Release date – July 2018 and in this version we will see a new Brawler, Piper, and also get great new features.
July update Brawl Stars
New Dragon – Piper.
New Brawler promises to be one of the most powerful warriors in brawl stars.
New skin for El Primo: El Rey!
New exclusive player profile badges: Available when players have reached certain levels.
Brock now reboots 8% faster.
In a regular match, players from the same group cannot join the same match.
In the Highdown Trophy Showdown games, player names will be hidden.
The maximum number of gems in Smash & Grab = 29.
Changes in graphics and music
- Improved visual effects in some projectiles.
- Added new animations for labor.
- Added new sound effects.
- New user interface.
- Reduced the size of the virtual joystick.
- The best textures for Nita, El Primo and Brock.
- The effects of the best attack for El Primo and Poco.
Some bugs fixed
Many user interfaces.
Nita’s bear can now cause Boynas mines.
And a few minor fixes.